The caret, an upside-down v-shaped symbol, is used in proofreading and typography to indicate that additional information will be inserted at a particular point in the text.
Understated but powerful in meaning, Udall Caribbean’s caret stud earrings and petite necklace are great reminders that you (yes, you!) have the power, at any point in your life, to make changes; you can impact how your story unfolds. #CaretJewelry
- Sterling Silver (925); 14k Gold (Yellow)
- 16"-18" (1mm) Rounded Box Chain
- Lobster Clasp
- Pendant: 0.35” (width); 0.39” (height)
- Stud earring: 0.19” (height); 0.27” (width)
- Earring back: Push Back or Screwback
Note: The chain length diagram is provided for reference. Depending on body type, the location of where the chain falls may vary.
*Please note that all items are made to order and will be shipped three (3) to five (5) weeks after you place your order. For more information, please visit www.udallcaribbean.com/terms.